Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New NT Pod logo

When I saw the NT Pod on the front page of iTunes U yesterday, as well as being dead chuffed I was also a little embarrassed by my minimalist paintbox logo. My friend Stephen Toback has generously designed me a great new logo, which you see here. It appears on the NT Pod's site, and also on its page on Duke University's iTunes U, but changing album art on iTunes main store is exceptionally difficult if you do things the way I do (with blogger and feedburner). Incidentally, hits on the site have doubled since iTunes U put it on their front page. It's nice to think that higher education is so popular that people are surfing in to to iTunes U to see what's available.

5 comments:

Jim said...

thats just downright fantastic.

Joshua Mann said...

Slick logo!

Anonymous said...

That's great!!! Very nice.

Brandon said...

I agree with the others. That's a spiffy new logo, Mark!

Tony Siew said...

Congratulations, Mark. I like the new logo. The product is one thing, but presentation and marketing another. On both counts, great work!