Friday, March 25, 2005

Passion Synopsis?

On Ricoblog, Rick Brannan asks:
As such, I'm curious to know if Marc [sic] Goodacre (NT Gateway Weblog) or Stephen Carlson (Hypotyposes [sic]) have recommendations for a presentation that aligns the accounts and provides readings for each day of the week through the resurrection. I don't have a modern synopsis in print at home. I do have an older copy of Huck (ninth edition) I picked up in a used bookstore awhile back that will suffice in a pinch.

If Dr. Goodacre, Dr. Carlson or anyone else can point to a reputable online source to use this week, it would be much appreciated.
Well, I am a bit late on this one, but on June 9 2004 I posted a note on this English Passion Synopsis:

The Passion and Resurrection Narratives from Matthew, Mark, Luke and John

It's limited but might be useful. Meanwhile, my Texts and Synopses page looks like it's in need of an overhaul. I have a couple of excellent links I want to add there. Watch this space.

No comments: