Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Greek Study Day materials

With the fourth Greek Study Day taking place later today, I have been updating the website with some materials sent to me by Steve Walton:

The John Workbook Project

The files you can download from this page have been developed as part of a project in British universities and theological colleges funded by the Learning and Teaching Support Network Classics section, aiming to help beginners 'bridge the gap' between learning Greek from an introductory grammar and starting to read the New Testament in Greek for themselves. There are lots of interesting materials here to give you a taste and more of the project, with more still to come.

As for this year's Greek Study Day, I will provide a report later on, I hope tonight. I have always very much enjoyed and benefited from these occasions, and this year's programme is looking good.

No comments: